Planning an event, family gathering or even a simple business luncheon?
Potluck Café can help with delicious, attractively assembled and wholesome food delivered to you. If you have attended any of our lunches over the last number of years, chances are you’ve eaten their fabulous food.
With over 15 years of catering experience and an online ordering system (yes!), they make it easy to work with them over and over again.
When you order from Potluck, you are supporting a business that is strongly committed to our city and the sustainability values we share. Potluck’s business practices feature an eco-forward approach, from menu planning to purchasing to waste management.
For example, Potluck Café:
- Composts all organic waste and recycles all paper, cardboard, hard plastics and metals;
- Uses all recycled and biodegradable paper supplies, disposable cutlery and paper serving supplies;
- Purchases food grown and sourced locally from BC and Canada as much as feasible;
- Uses greener technology with the installation of a Low Temperature Commercial Dishwasher;
- Delivers your order in a vehicle with greener gas mileage;
- Maintains membership in LOCO BC, which works to create a diverse, vibrant local economy by strengthening small and mid-sized businesses
- Is proud to be a “Climate Smart”-certified business.
Potluck can provide staff to serve at your event, as well as assist with liquor licenses, rentals, or anything else you’ll need for a great event.
Jefferson | Steele Partners proudly support the Potluck Café Society and their work on the Downtown East Side. We are presenting sponsors again this fall for the Barney Bentall & The Cariboo Express concert, which supports the Potluck Café’s programs.
To order from Potluck Catering, click here.
To learn more about Potuck Café and their work, click here.